OATS UPMA | OATS UPMA RECIPE | RECIPE FOR OATS UPMA
Oats Upma is a very famous Indian delicious breakfast recipe. it makes with carrots, green peas and with lots of colourful vegetables, which enhance not only taste of upma but also provide a speciality to this vegetable. Diabetes people can also eat this recipe.
- Oats – 200 gms
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Mustards seeds – 1 tsp
- Black gram(urad dal) – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 4-5
- Red chilli – 2
- Green chilli – 2
- Onion – 1/2
- Green peas – 50 gm
- Sugar – 1 tsp (as per choice)
- Salt – as per taste
- curd – 2 tsp
- Fresh Coriander leaves – 2 tsp for garnish
How to Make Oats Upma
- Take a nonstick pan and add one tsp oil and heat when pan start heating adds oats and some turmeric in the pan. Roast till golden brown colour is reached.
- After golden colour takes out oats from pan.
- Add 2 tsp oil in same pan and mustards seeds and roast them till the mustards seeds start jumping in a pan.
- Add black gram, curry leaves, red chillies and green chillies ad roast them at medium heat up to 2 minutes.
- Add onion and roast onion up to two minutes or golden colour.
True Elements Rolled Oats 1kg – Gluten-Free Oats, High in Fibre and Protein
- Add remaining carrots and green peas and turmeric powder and allow cook up to more 2 minutes.
- Add roasted oats, sugar and salt and mix well and allow cook for two minutes.
- Add 300-400 ml hot water and put a lid on the pan and allow cook for 8-10 minutes
- Add 2 tsp of curd and mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- When oats upma is cooked, remove it from the pan into a bowl and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve.
- Enjoy healthy breakfast at your home.
- You can eat upma with fresh Amul butter.
- You can eat upma with fresh Yoghurt.
- If you don’t want to add all those butte and yoghurt, you can eat directly but it will delicious taste with yoghurt.
Oats Upma Video
Follow Our Other Delicious Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Visit Our New Website: FoodieHuman.com