CAPSICUM RICE | CAPSICUM RICE RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Capsicum rice is a very tasty and wonderful dish. It is very easy to create. This delicious rice is liked by everyone, you can easily make it and feed it to all. Capsicum rice looks great with curd, chutney or pickle.
Table of Contents
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 2 onions
- 2 capsicum
- 1 piece of lentil sugar
- 1 piece cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon red chili
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 tsp ghee
- salt to taste
How to make Capsicum Rice
- To make capsicum rice, first clean and wash the rice for half an hour. Finely chop the onion, capsicum. Finely grind ginger.
- Heat four spoons of ghee in a vessel.
- Add cumin, cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, sugar and fry till they become red.
- Add onion after 2 minutes. When the onion turns light brown, add the ginger paste to it and mix red chili and salt for a while.
- Cook all the spices well and add finely chopped capsicum to it and mix well.
- Cook the capsicum for 2 minutes.
- After doing this, add rice to this mixture and add four bowls of water and keep it covered.
- After doing this, when it comes to a boil, then reduce the heat. When the rice is cooked properly, turn off the gas.
- Your delicious capsicum rice is ready in no time. All those hot surveys.
- The most special feature of capsicum rice is that fresh vegetables are added to it, which not only enhances its taste but also makes it nutritious for us.
- Nowadays children do not like to eat vegetables, their body gets nourishment by making excuses.
Capsicum Rice Video