Club Sandwich Recipe |Veg Club Sandwich Recipe | Quick Breakfast | Nisha Madhulika Recipe
- Whole wheat bread – 6 slices
- Mint – 2 tsp
- Onion chutney – 1 tsp
- Lettuce leaves – 2/3
- Unpeeled Cucumber – 8 slices
- Tomatoes – 8 slices
- Chilas – 2
- Whole wheat flour – 2 tsp
- Besan – 2 tsp
- Jowar flour – 2 tsp
- Chopped onions – 2 tsp
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Chopped coriander – 2 tsp
- Chopped green chillies – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-size bowl and add enough water to make a smooth batter and divide into equal portions.
- Heat a non-stick pan at medium heat and grease it lightly with oil.
- Spread one portion of batter on it to form a thick layer around chila of 100 mm diameter.
- Once cooked at one side then change to other side and cook up to golden brown, using a little oil.
- Repeat the same process to make one another chila and keep both chillas aside.
for club sandwich
- Apply little chutney on all the toasted bread slices and keep a safe side.
- Place a toasted bread slice on a flat dry surface, put one chila on it. cover with another toasted bread slice with the chutney side facing the upper side.
- Place a lettuce leaf, 4 slices cucumber and the same number of slices of tomatoes on it and cover with the third toasted bread slice.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 1 more sandwich.
- Cut each sandwich in equal 4 pieces and serve immediately.
- Enjoy Club Sandwich Recipe.
- Be Foodie Human.
- Use mint and coriander leave fresh for delicious taste.
- For each sandwich cut 3 pieces of bread and cook pieces of bacon. slice thin tomato and lettuce, if you have and set aside.