DAL VADA | DAL VADA RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Dal Vada is a delicious recipe in India and also other countries. you will definitely like this lentil vadas. Made from soaked chana dal’s coarse paste made of onion, ginger, garlic paste & many other traditional spices, these vadas have a distinct, unique taste.
Table of Contents
- Chana dal – 1 cup
- Chopped onions – 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
- Curry leaves – 1/2 tsp (chopped)
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Asafoetida – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – for frying
- Salt – as per taste
- Green Chutney
How to Make Dal Vada Recipe
- Clean and wash the chana dal and soak it in water for 2 hours. Sieve all the water thoroughly.
- Take out 1/4 portion of soaked and sieved chana dal in a bowl and keep aside. Grind the remaining chana dal in a mixer without using any water and make a coarse mixture.
- Take out this mixture in a bowl, all all the remaining ingredients, along with the soaked chana dal and mix it well.
Orino Olive Oil Extra Light Flavour for Everyday Cooking
- Divide the mixture into small parts and make small size flat round vadas of each portion.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and add few them on medium flame till they become golden and crispy on all sides. Take out oil on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
- You can replace oil by Desi Ghee for healthy Vadas.
- If you don’t have green chutney, serve vadas with Samar. As we already know that Samar is too healthy and delicious, most people serve Samar with Idli, Dosa, Uthappa in all over the world.
- You can also serve vadas with coconut chutney, which also healthy and delicious, As we know that coconut is always we use in our daily life as coconut oil, we use that oil for cooking also for applying on our body because it has tremendous nutritions.
Dal Vada Video
Follow Our Other Delicious Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Visit Our New Website: FoodieHuman.com