MASALA DOSA RECIPE | DOSA RECIPE | RAVA DOSA RECIPE
Masala Dosa Recipe is a simple and common, tasty south Indian staple breakfast recipe made with rice and urad dal. principally an extension to the normal dosa recipe, the place dosa is made crisp and filled with potato masala. it’s maybe one of many well-known dishes from south India, which it could be served for morning breakfast or additionally as a night snack with coconut chutney and sambar.
- ½ cup idli rice or parboiled rice or 100 grams idli rice
- ½ cup common rice or 100 grams common rice
- ¼ cup urad dal or 50 grams urad dal
- ⅛ teaspoon methi seeds or 2 pinches methi seeds
- 2 tablespoon poha (flattened rice)
- 1.5 cups water for soaking each rice and lentils
- ¾ cup water for grinding – do add water as required
- ½ teaspoon rock salt (sendha namak) or non-iodized salt or sea salt crystals or Himalayan pink salt
- oil as required
How to make Masala Dosa Recipe
Preparation For Making Dosa Batter
- In a bowl take the idli rice or parboiled rice together with the common white rice. Instead of including common rice, you can even make the dosa with a complete of 1 cup idli rice as I’ve proven within the video. The video has the recipe substances doubled in proportion.
- To the identical bowl, add urad dal and fenugreek seeds.
- Rinse the rice, lentils, and methi seeds collectively a few occasions and preserve apart.
- In a separate bowl, take the poha.
- Rinse it a couple of times in water after which add rinsed poha to the bowl containing the rinsed rice+lentils+methi seeds. Keto Desserts
- Pour 1.5 cups of water. Mix. Cover with a lid and soak everything for five to six hours.
Making Dosa Batter
- Drain all of the water and add the soaked substances in a moist grinder jar.
- Add ⅔ to ¾ cup water and grind until you get a fantastic grainy consistency of rice within the batter. A clean consistency of batter can be fantastic.
- If the mixer will get heated up, then cease and anticipate some minutes. When the mixer cools down, grind once more. Depending on the jar capability, you possibly can grind everything as soon as or in two batches. I floor in two batches and added a total of ¾ cup water.
- Now take the batter in a big bowl or pan.
- Add ½ tsp rock salt. Mix very properly. Cover and permit to ferment for eight to 9 hours or extra. Time of fermentation will range relying on temperature situations.
- A correct fermentation will double or triple up the amount of the batter and you will notice tiny air pockets within the batter with a lightweight bitter aroma.
- Now frivolously stir the batter, earlier than you start to make dosa.
Making Plain Dosa
- Heat a forged iron pan. When the pan turns into scorching, unfold 1/four to half of the tsp oil everywhere in the pan.
- To preserve the flame on low to low-medium flame, so that you’re simply in a position to unfold the batter.
- If the pan base may be very thick, then preserve the flame to medium.
- Do not unfold oil in case you are utilizing a nonstick pan, as you will not be capable to unfold the batter.
- Now take a ladle filled with the batter. Pour the dosa batter and gently unfold the batter ranging from the middle and transferring outwards.
- Cook the dosa on a low to medium flame. To regulate the flame as per the pan dimension and thickness.
- When you see the batter on the highest cooked, then sprinkle ¼ to ½ tsp oil on the perimeters and middle.
- With the spoon unfold the oil on the dosa.
- Cook until the bottom is properly golden and crisp. The base will depart the pan when it will get cooked.
- Fold and serve sada dosa scorching. Make all dosai this fashion.
- Serve these crisp plain dosa with sambar or potato masala or coconut chutney.
- Scaling: You can simply halve, double, or triple this sada dosa recipe. If doubling or tripling the dosa recipe, then soak urad dal + methi seeds in a separate bowl. Grind urad dal and methi seeds individually. Grind rice individually. Then combine each the batters in a big bowl or pan. Grind soaked rice in two to 3 batches.
- Rice: Instead of including common rice, you can even make the dosa with the whole of 1 cup idli rice as I’ve proven within the video. The video has the recipe substances doubled in proportion.
- Temperature: Do have in mind the temperature of town by which you reside, as the temperature is, without doubt, one of the essential components for correct fermentation.
- Urad Dal: Make certain that the urad dal you utilize is contemporary and inside its expiry date.
- Salt: Use non-iodized salt. I exploit rock salt. You may even use pink salt.
Masala Dosa Recipe
Download Free 👇👇👇
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…