EGGLESS MANGO CAKE | MANGO CAKE | CAKE RECIPE
Eggless Mango Cake recipe that is egg-free, butter-free, and requires no condensed milk. It is layered with delicious mango pudding and whipped cream cheese frosting.
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon vinegar or sour lemon juice
- 1/3 cup oil
- ½ cup granulated sugar*
- 1 cup fresh mango pulp thick
- ½ cup plus 4 tablespoon milk room temperature
How to make Eggless Mango Cake
- Preheat the oven at 350 deg F/ 180 deg C
- Brush two 6” cake pans or one 8” cake pan with oil on the bottom and the circumference too. Now dust it with some flour to coat the pan.
- Cut and line the pans with parchment round at the bottom.
- In a large bowl sift all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl place all liquid ingredients and sugar.
- Whip until the sugar granules are almost melted.
- Now pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and whip until lump free.
- Do not overmix.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Once done take it out of the oven carefully.
- Let the cake cool in the pans for 10 minutes.
- Now run a butter knife around the circumference of the cake to release it.
- Now invert the cakes on the cooling rack to cool completely.
- Loosely cover the cakes with a muslin cloth or kitchen towel to prevent drying out.
- While the cake is baking quickly blend or whisk the ingredients called for pudding together into a smooth paste. Add more sugar if the mixture isn’t sweet.
- In a non-stick pan cook the mixture on low heat stirring occasionally.
- Once the pudding mixture warms up stir continuously scrapping the sides and bottom to avoid sticking.
- The pudding is done when the mixture starts to thicken up and coats the back of the spoon well.
- Mango pudding should be done under 10 minutes start to finish.
- It will thicken more after cooling down.
- Reduce sugar by ¼ cup if using canned mango puree.
- Increase sugar by ¼ cup if mangoes aren’t sweet.
- I have used French tip to pipe swirls on the cake.
- Always refrigerated. Stays well up to 3 days.
- Enjoy Eggless Mango Cake.
Eggless Mango Cake Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
Nisha Madhulika Advertisements
Buy Now 👇👇👇