IDLI RECIPE | VEGETABLE IDLI RECIPE | GREEN PEAS IDLI RECIPE
Idli recipe of fresh green peas. If you are bored of eating old-style idli, then definitely try the green pea healthy & tasty idli. Peanut chutney with green pea idli looks delicious to eat. You make and eat it at your home. It is very easy to make and is ready in a very short time period.
- Green peas – 200 gms
- Semolina – 200 gms
- Curd – 200 gms
- Ginger – 1 small piece
- Green chilli – 2
- Curry leaves – 10-15
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad Dal – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Eno Fruit Salt – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
for Peanut Sauce
- Peanuts – 100 gms
- Green chilli – 1
- Lemon – 1/2
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
How to Make Idli Recipe
- To make Green Pea Idli, grind it finely by adding 1 cup green peas, 2 green chillies, 1/2 inch ginger and a little water in a mixer jar. Now add 1 cup semolina, 1 cup curd and pea-green chillies in a pot Add the paste and mix. Now add 1 teaspoon of salt to this mixture and mix and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the mixture and mix it. Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a tempering pan. After the frying pan gets heated, add 1 tsp mustard seeds, 1 tsp urad dal and cook on low flame. Now cook 10 to 15 curry leaves in it. Turn off the heat and add this tempering to the pea batter.
- Now take an idli stand and grease it by applying oil on it. Heat a little water in a big pot (take the pot big enough to fit the idli stand completely.) Now mix 1 teaspoon of Eno fruit salt and one teaspoon of water in the idli batter. Put a little bit of idli batter in the idli mould and keep it in the vessel for steaming and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes remove the idli and keep it cool. When the idli cools down, take it out with the help of a knife and keep it in a plate. Idli of peas is ready.
- Grind 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, 1 green chilli, 1/2 lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt and a little water in a mixer jar. To add the tempering to chutney, heat 1 teaspoon oil in a tempering pan. When the oil is hot, add 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds, 5-6 curry leaves and fry it. After roasting the curry leaves, turn off the heat and mix it in the tempering sauce. Peanut chutney is ready.
- Enjoy Delicious Idlies with peanut sauce.
Idli Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…