MALAI KOFTA RECIPE | KOFTA RECIPE | KOFTA CURRY RECIPE
Cashew raisins filled with soft cream koftas and that too with mashed white curry of cashew, curd, and cream. Even if you are not hungry, you will feel like eating. Whenever there is a special occasion at home, make this special Malai Kofta Recipe, you and everyone will love it.
Malai Kofta Recipe
For Kota – For Malai Kofta Recipe
- Paneer – 1/2 cup, grated (100 grams)
- Mawa – 1/2 cup, grated (100 grams)
- Corn flour – 1/3 cup (40 grams)
- Cashew – –
- Raisins – 1 Tbsp
- Green cardamom – 2
- Salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil – for frying kernels
For Gravy: For White Gravy for Malai Kofta Recipe
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cashew – 1/3 cup (50 grams)
- Melon seeds – 1/3 cup (50 grams)
- Cream – 1 cup (200 grams)
- Fresh curd – 1/2 cup (100 grams)
- Coriander – 2-3 tbsp Coriander (finely chopped)
- Cumin – half a teaspoon
- Whole garam masala (2 large cardamoms, 6 black pepper, 2 long, half-inch cinnamon pieces)
- Ginger – 1-inch piece (grated or 1 teaspoon paste)
- Green chili – 1-2 finely chopped
- Coriander Powder – Half a teaspoon
- Salt – 1 tsp (as per taste)
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 1 teaspoon
- Butter – 1 tbsp
How to make Malai Kofta Recipe
- Put the paneer and mawa on a plate, add half the corn floor salt and pepper as well and mix all the ingredients well, mash and smooth them like chapati flour.
- The mixture is ready to make the koftas.
Prepare to stuff to fill in the koftas:
- Cut cashews into 7-8 pieces of cashews, break raisins, wipe them with a cloth, peel cardamom and make powder.
- Mix chopped cashews, raisins, and cardamom powder, stuffing is ready to be filled in the koftas.
- Break the flattened round equal to the small lemon from the kofta mixture, deepen it a little in the middle and place 3 – 4 cashew pieces, 2 raisins on the darker part and lift the mixture all around and turn off the stuffing.
- Round the koftas in such a way that they do not break the koftas. Wrap the prepared balls in the cornflour and place them on a plate, making all the koftas in this way.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, the oil should not be too hot and cold, put 2-3 koftas in the medium hot oil and fry all the koftas in the same way, frying the hot oil till it becomes light brown. to take. Kofta is ready, now let’s make the gravy.
Make Gravy – How to Make White Gravy for Malai Kofta Curry
- First, make a paste from cashew and melon seeds, soak cashew and melon seeds in hot water for half an hour or soak in plain water for 2 hours to make a paste, soaked cashew nuts to make a paste, and Finely grind the melon seeds. . to take.
- Prepare the whole garam masala, peel the big cardamom, remove the skin and mash the grains, black pepper, long, and cinnamon all together.
- Heat the pan, add oil to the pan and let it heat up, add cumin seeds, add chopped garam masala, fry a little, add ginger and green chili and fry a little, add cashew and watermelon paste, and do not fry until oil paste.
- Start separating it, add the cream and shake it again, stirring the spices so that the oil starts separating from the spices.
- Add coriander powder, red chili powder to the roasted spices, add yogurt and cook the spices with a spoon until they boil well, the masala is ready, now you want to keep the gravy as thin as possible, add water, mix it.
- Cook 1 1/2 cups of water and the gravy till it boils. Add salt, sugar, butter, coriander to the gravy and cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
- The gravy is ready, before serving in the hot gravy, add the koftas, cover for 2 minutes and serve the delicious malai kofta with vegetable chapatti, parathas, poori,or naan.
- You can serve the vegetable this way, keep both the gravy and koftas separately, put 2 koftas in a serving bowl and add 2 tablespoons of hot gravy and garnish with a little green coriander and serve.
- Enjoy Malai Kofta Recipe.
- Be Foodie Human.
- Buy Books.
Malai Kofta Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- If you do not like the sourness in this vegetable, then use milk instead of curd, as milk is cooked at normal temperature by mixing it with a spoon while adding curd, cook the gravy while adding milk.
- When you like onions in gravy, cut 2 onions thick and boil them, pour them in boiling water and let them boil for 3-4 minutes, after the onion cools down and make a fine paste.
- After roasting the cumin and garam masala in the oil, add onion paste and fry till it becomes slightly pink, and add all the spices and prepare the gravy.
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)