MUSHROOM MASALA RECIPE | MUSHROOM MASALA | MUSHROOM RECIPES
Mushroom Masala Recipe with soft mushrooms and green peas and whole freshly ground hot spices makes it very tasty. Mushroom Masala Recipe can be made for any party or on any special occasion.
- Mushrooms – 7-8 Mushrooms
- Green Peas – 1/2 cup
- Tomatoes – 2-3
- Green Chili – 1-2
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Cream – half cup
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2-3 tablespoons finely chopped
- Salt – 3/4 teaspoon (as per taste)
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 Tbsp
- Cardamom – 2
- Long – 2-3
- Cinnamon – 1/2 inch piece
- Black pepper – 5-6
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 teaspoon
How to make Mushroom Masala Recipe
- Thoroughly chop the mushrooms with a cloth and cut them into 4-6 pieces.
- Wash tomatoes, cut into large pieces, wash green chilies, remove stalks and wash ginger. Pour everything into the jar and grind it finely to make a paste.
- Peel off large cardamom and take out the grains and grind the whole thing finely.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add asafetida and cumin when the oil is hot, after roasting cumin add turmeric powder, coriander powder and now ground masala paste, add whole spices and kasoori methi.
- Stir the spices and fry until the oil starts separating from the spices.
- Add the peas to the roasted spices, mix and cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the peas become slightly soft, now add cream and cook while stirring continuously until the vegetable comes to a boil.
- After the vegetable comes to a boil, add the mushrooms and (according to the way you want the vegetable to be), add half a cup of water, allow the vegetable to boil again, add salt and garam masala to the vegetable and cover the vegetable and let it cook on slow gas for 4-5 minutes.
- Open the vegetable and add half of the coriander. Take out the mushroom pea masala vegetable in a bowl and garnish with green coriander.
- Serve and eat hot mushroom pea vegetable with chapatti, parathas, naan or rice.
- Enjoy Mushroom Masala Recipe
Mushroom Masala Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers