MASALA PASTA RECIPE | MASALA PASTA | PASTA RECIPE
Masala Pasta Recipe is a famous Italian dish, but now adding an Indian touch to it has made it India’s favorite dish. Whenever children are asked about their choice, spicy pasta comes first.
- 250 grams of pasta
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 capsicum
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
How to make Masala Pasta Recipe
- To make masala pasta, we have to boil the pasta first. For that, you have to clean your pasta first.
- Now take water in a vessel and place it on the gas to boil.
- Add a little salt to this water and mix well. When the water starts boiling, add the pasta and wait for it to cook.
- When the pasta becomes soft, turn off the gas and with the help of a sieve, sieve the pasta with a sieve.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Add finely chopped onion and capsicum to the hot oil and fry on low heat.
- When the vegetables are roasted, add tomatoes and green chilies to it.
- After doing this, add garlic paste, black pepper, garam masala, and salt in the mixture and fry on low heat.
- After a while, the whole mixture will fry well, then add boiled pasta and cook on low heat.
- After some time your pasta will be cooked, turn off the gas and pour the cheese on top.
- Your wonderful masala pasta is ready, take it out in a bowl and survey it all.