VEG KABAB RECIPE | VEG KABAB | RECIPE FOR VEG KABAB
Veg kabab Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Although everyone thinks that kebabs are just a non-veg dish, it is not the case that kababs can be made in a veg manner as well. It is very easy to make and it is a dish that everyone loves and enjoys with passion.
Table of Contents
- 1 cup soybeans
- 1 cup water
- 4 slices bread
- 2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt to taste
How to make Veg kebab Recipe
- To make veg kebab, first take soybean and soak it in water and keep it for a while. Take soybean after some time and squeeze it well.
- Now dust the bread and add soybeans to it. Now take a bowl, add ginger paste, salt, red chili, lemon juice, green chilies etc. and mix.
- After doing this, add bread powder and soybean to this mixture and prepare kebabs with the help of hands. After making the kebabs, keep them in the freeze for a while.
- Now take a pan and heat oil by adding oil to it. Pour the kebabs into the hot oil and fry them till they turn light brown.
- Prepare all the kebabs in this way and take out the napkin in a plate. Your delicious and tasty vegetable kebab is ready. Survey them with sauce or chutney.
- The more you fry the veg kebabs, the more crispy and crunchy your kebabs will become.
- While frying the veg kebabs, slow down the gas slightly, this will not burn your kebabs and will also become crunchy.
- You can also use refined instead of oil to make veg kebabs. Some people do not like edible oil.
- Refined is best for them, just take special care that the refined is not old or the kebab will be in danger.
- You can also use some vegetables to make veg kebabs like potatoes, peas etc.
- This will not only bring vegetables to your kebab, but you will also like the taste of it.
- Make the kebabs without freezing the bread used to make veg kebabs.
- If you keep the bread in freeze, it will harden and you will have trouble making kebabs.
- That is why use fresh bread to make kebabs.