STUFFED CAPSICUM RECIPE | STUFFED CAPSICUM | CAPSICUM RECIPE
Stuffed Capsicum Recipe tastes great anyway, including Maggi Masala-a-Magic made from 10 spices.
Table of Contents
- Capsicum – 3
- Potatoes – 3 (boiled)
- Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoons
- Green chili – 2 finely chopped
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – sp spoon
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Mango powder – 4 teaspoons
- Maggi Masala-e-Jadoo – 1 packet
- Coriander – For Garnishing
How to make Stuffed Capsicum Recipe
- Take 3 capsicums to make stuffed capsicum. Cut the top portion of capsicum and remove its seeds.
- Now take 3 boiled potatoes and break them lightly. Now heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan.
- After the oil is hot, add टी tsp cumin, 2 green chilies, 1 tsp ginger paste, ½ tsp turmeric powder, and 1 tsp coriander powder and fry the spices on low flame.
- After the spices are roasted, add mashed potatoes, salt tsp salt, red teaspoon red chili powder, teaspoon mango powder, and cook everything on medium heat.
- After the potatoes and spices mix well, turn off the gas and add a packet of Maggi Masala-e-Magic and Green Coriander. Stuffing is ready.
- Now fill the stuffing by pressing into the capsicum. Heat a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil.
- After the oil is hot, put all three capsicums in the pan and cover it and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, turn the capsicum from the other side and also allow it to roast (in the same way, in 2 to 3 minutes, turn the capsicum from all sides and roast it).
- Once the capsicum is golden brown from all sides, take it out in a plate in a pan and add a little green coriander for garnishing. Stuffed capsicum is ready to serve.
- It takes 20 minutes for all the capsicum to cook.
- Enjoy Stuffed Capsicum Recipe.