VERMICELLI PULAV RECIPE | PULAV RECIPE
Vermicelli Pulav Recipe is an instant recipe that can be made by vermicelli and some seasonal vegetables.
Table of Contents
- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Green peas – 4 cups
- Carrot – 4 cups (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 4 cups (finely chopped)
- Cauliflower – 4 cups (finely chopped)
- Coriander – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Green chili – 1 (finely chopped)
- Ginger- 1-inch piece (grated) or ½ tsp paste
- Black pepper – 5 to 6
- Large cardamom – 2
- Cloves – 2 to 3
- Cumin seeds – 4 teaspoons
- Salt – 4 tsp or as per taste
- Cashews – 8 to 10
- Ghee – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- Lemon – ½
How to make Vermicelli Pulav Recipe
- Put 1 tsp ghee in the pan and heat it. Add Vermicelli to ghee and fry it on medium flame while stirring continuously until it becomes light brown.
- After roasting the Vermicelli, take it out and place it on a plate.
- Peel black pepper, cloves, and large cardamom and grind them finely.
- Fry and keep on a plate. Then fry cumin seeds in ghee, immediately add spices and fry them lightly.
- After this add ginger paste, green chilies, and peas and fry them. Cover the peas and sauté on a low flame for 1 minute until they become soft.
- When peas become soft, add carrots, capsicum, and cauliflower and fry for 2 minutes.
- Next, cover and cook them for 1 minute, add tomatoes and fry for 1 minute.
- Then double the amount of Vermicelli, that is, add 2 cups of water to a cup of Vermicelli and cover and allow the water to boil.
- After the water comes to a boil, add Vermicelli and salt and mix. Cover it again and let it cook on low flame till it absorbs all the water.
- Keep shaking the vermicelli occasionally. After 7 minutes, the casserole is ready.
- Add lemon juice and a little coriander to it and mix. Turn off the gas and keep the Vermicelli covered for 2 minutes so that they absorb the remaining water and the milk will become casserole.
- Vermicelli Pulav Recipe is ready. Add the remaining ghee and half cashew in the casserole and mix.
- Take out the Vermicelli Pulav Recipe in a plate and garnish with the remaining coriander and cashew nuts.
- Serve hot and eat Vermicelli Pulav Recipe.
- Ghee can be added as much or as desired. Vermicelli in more ghee seems more delicious but according to health, we can reduce ghee too.
- We have taken 1 cup after mixing all the vegetables.
- You can take more or fewer vegetables according to your wish and you can also choose vegetables according to your choice.
- Green coriander is added at the end to give it a longer aroma.
Vermicelli Pulav Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Health Drinks: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Read Latest Articles:
Bluehost Hosting | Web Hosting | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting | Dedicated Hosting
TMD Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers
HostGator Hosting | Web Hosting | Cloud hosting | WordPress Hosting | VPS Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Dedicated Servers