SOYABEAN KOFTA RECIPE | SOYABEAN KOFTA CURRY | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Soyabean Kofta Recipe made by mixing soybeans and potatoes dissolve as soon as they are put in the mouth and enjoy a unique taste.
- Soyabean Badi – 1 cup (100 grams) (crushed)
- Potatoes – 2 (100 grams)
- Tomatoes – 4 (300 grams)
- Ginger – 1-inch piece
- Green chili – 1
- Coriander – 3-4 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Gram flour – 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Kasuri Methi – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 4 teaspoons
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Whole hot spices – bay leaf – 1-2, cinnamon – 1-inch piece, cloves – 3, black pepper – 6-7, big cardamom – 1
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tsp
- Garam masala – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – for frying
How to Make Soyabean Kofta Recipe
- Coarsely crush soya chunks and take them out in a bowl. Put 1 cup of hot water in soya chunks and cover the pot and keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and grate them.
- After 10 minutes, soya chunks are ready, add grated potatoes to them. Now add ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ¼ teaspoon red chili powder, 1 finely chopped green chili, ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder, 2-3 teaspoons finely chopped coriander and 2 tablespoons gram flour and all things.
- Mix well and your mixture is ready for making koftas.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. To make the koftas from the prepared mixture, take out a little mixture, round it with the help of a palm, place the prepared shells on a plate, similarly prepare the shells from the rest of the mixture.
Whole.Fit Omay Snacks Solid Soyabean: Protein-Rich Mixture
- Make a circle with some mixture and put it in the hot oil, check whether the kofta is roasting or not and the oil is heated properly.
- If the circle is roasting well. Then put kofta balls in hot oil to fry. To fry the koftas, the medium hot oil is needed and the fire should be high.
- Flip the koftas over and fry until they turn golden brown in color. When the koftas turn golden brown, take out the fried koftas in a plate.
- Fry and prepare all the koftas in this way. Koftas are ready to make a vegetable.
- Put tomatoes, ginger, green chilies in a mixer jar and prepare the paste.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, peel 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, and whole hot spices – bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, and big cardamom and add the grains.
- Now add turmeric powder, coriander powder, and mix. Now put tomato-ginger-green chili paste in it and after adding red chili powder, fry the spices till oil starts floating on the spices. Add kasoori methi and fry the spices a little.
- To thicken the gravy, add gram ghee in a separate small tempering pan and fry the gram flour on medium flame till it becomes slightly brown.
- After the oil separates from the spices, add roasted gram flour and mix it.
- Add 1.5 cups of water, garam masala powder, and a little green coriander to the masala. Let the gravy simmer.
- When the gravy starts boiling, add cream and mix it and let it boil again while stirring continuously. Once the gravy starts boiling, add 3/4 tsp salt to it.
- Cover the gravy and let it cook on low heat for 3-4 minutes. After 4 minutes gravy is ready, turn off the gas.
- To serve the koftas, take out the koftas on a plate and serve them by putting gravy on top of the koftas.
- Garnish the vegetable with green coriander. Serve and eat soya kofta curry with paranthas, chapattis, naan or rice.
- If you do not want to add fenugreek leaves, do not add it.
- Do not add whole spices
- You can make gravy by adding cashew nuts, poppy seeds, melon seeds or whatever you like. You can make gravy as per your choice.
- Gravy can also be made without cream.
- If you want gram flour, you can roast it with spices.