TOMATO SOUP RECIPE | THE BEST TOMATO SOUP RECIPE
Tomato Soup Recipe is the most famous Indian healthy food recipe. Whether it is raining in India or it is the winter season, tomato soup is always the most preferred soup.
- 02 Nos Tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 01 Bay Leaf
- 01 tsp Cornflour
- 02 Peppercorn
- 1/4 tsp Pepper powder
- 01 Toasted bread
- Salt as per taste
How to Make Tomato Soup Recipe
- Saute the chopped onions.
- Sliced tomatoes and whole spices.
- Add some water and bring to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix in a blender.
- Pass through a sieve and season.
- Serve hot in a soup bowl and garnished with croutons (Toasted Bread).
- Enjoy Tomato Soup.
- Be a Foodie Human.
Tomato Soup Video
- Fresh, ripe tomatoes are best. For their lack of flavor, avoid using tomatoes that are not yet ripe.
- This is a delicious recipe since it has just the proper tanginess of the tomatoes and the sweetness of the sugar and cream together. The recipe should be followed strictly to ensure an accurate ratio is not sure not to use too much of one ingredient, especially salt.
- Alternatively, you may leave the onions out if you choose, but I strongly recommend adding garlic to your soup.
- Feel free to toss in celery stalks or add fresh basil for an extra zing. Another way to prepare it is to add one tablespoon of chopped celery.
- When the tomatoes are softened, add the basil, and simmer until the leaves wilt for 4 to 5 minutes. Let the ingredients sit and mingle for one minute before proceeding.
- Substitute a touch of extra water or broth for a somewhat thinner soup. Please do not allow the soup to be too watery or salted or have a bitter aftertaste.