ALOO GOBI MATAR RECIPE
Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe is an onion-tomato based mostly curry made with these three veggies. This dish is actually a delight to have with some rotis or naan and even steamed rice.
- 2 cup cauliflower florets2 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and chopped2 cups potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 or 1.5 cups peas, recent or frozen1 or 1.5 cups peas, recent or frozen
- 2 small tej patta or 1 giant tej patta (indian bay leaf)2 small tej patta or 1 giant tej patta (indian bay leaf)
- 1 or 2 inexperienced chilies, slit1 or 2 inexperienced chilies, slit
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ cup chopped onion¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon purple chili powder½ teaspoon purple chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garam masala powder½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (floor coriander)1 teaspoon coriander powder (floor coriander)
- 1 teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves, crushed (kasuri methi)1 teaspoon dry fenugreek leaves, crushed (kasuri methi)
- 2 tablespoon oil2 tablespoon oil
- few coriander leaves for garnishing (cilantro leaves)
- salt as required salt as required
The Masala Paste
- ½ cup chopped onion½ cup chopped onion
- three medium measurement tomatoes, chopped3 medium measurement tomatoes, chopped
- ½ inch ginger½ inch ginger
- three to four garlic3 to four garlic
100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
How to make Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe
- Firstly, rinse and chop all of the veggies.
- Keep the cauliflower florets in salted water for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the florets and maintain apart.
- Blend the the onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic until clean in a blender with no water or little or no water.
- Making Aloo Gobi Matar
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the cumin and bay leaves.
- Add the chopped onions and fry until mild brown. Add the bottom onion-tomato paste
- Stir after which add the next spice powders, one after the other – ½ teaspoon turmeric powder, ½ teaspoon purple chili
- powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder and ½ teaspoon garam masala powder.
- Fry the masala until the oil begins to depart the edges. Keep on stirring in order that the masala doesn’t persist with the pan.
- This may take around 7-9 minutes.
- Now add the cauliflower florets, potatoes and peas. Then add three cups of water and stir the curry.
- Finally add the slit inexperienced chilies and salt.
- Then cowl with a lid and let curry simmer until the veggies are cooked. Finally, add crushed kasuri methi leaves
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve aloo gobi matar sizzling with some chapatis or steamed rice.
- You may also cook dinner this curry in a strain cooker.
- For cooking in a strain, the cooker adds 2 or 2.5 cups of water as an alternative of three cups of water.
Aloo Gobi Matar Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…