Boondi Raita is very tasty and wonderful. You can make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. Raita is very nutritious. If a guest comes to your house, you can make boondi in the food and survey all.
Boondi Raita Recipe
- 200 grams curd
- 50 grams gram flour
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 green chili
- 5 ice cubes
- salt to taste
How to make Boondi Raita
- To make raita, first, take boondi and soak it in water and keep it for a while.
- After some time, squeeze the boondi out of the water.
Now take curd and beat it well.
- Now add salt, roasted cumin, and green chili to the curd and mix.
- After adding this mixture, add soaked boondi and mix.
- Keep your yogurt pot in the freeze for a while.
- Take an ice cube, your delicious and delicious raita is ready.
- Surve it to everyone.
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- The taste of Raita is sour, sweet, and wonderful.
- Boondi and other spices are added to it, which is liked by all, and all people consume it with hobbies.
- Everyone likes the delicious and delicious taste of Raita.
- It is very tasty, you can make it easily whenever you want. Although it is available everywhere in the market, you can easily make it at home whenever you want.
- It takes neither much material nor much time to make it.
- All the ingredients to make it get mixed easily.
Boondi Raita Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)
- How to Make Mint Raita
- Boondi Raita | Dassana’s Veg Recipes
- Boondi Raita Recipe (Step by Step + Video) – Whiskaffair
- How to make Healthy Pumpkin Fettucine