BOONDI RAITA | BOONDI RAITA RECIPE | NISHA MADHULIKA RECIPE
Boondi Raita is very tasty and wonderful. You can make it and feed it to everyone whenever you want. Raita is very nutritious. Boondi Raita is added to it, which is beneficial for health. If a guest comes to your house, you can make boondi raita in the food and survey all.
- 200 grams curd
- 50 grams gram flour
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin
- 1 green chili
- 5 ice cubes
- salt to taste
How to make Boondi Raita
- To make boondi raita, first, take boondi and soak it in water and keep it for a while.
- After some time, squeeze the boondi out of the water.
Now take curd and beat it well.
- Now add salt, roasted cumin and green chili to the curd and mix.
- After adding this mixture, add soaked boondi and mix.
- Keep your yogurt pot in the freeze for a while.
- Take ice cube, your delicious and delicious raita is ready.
- Surve it to everyone.
- The taste of Raita is sour, sweet and wonderful.
- Boondi and other spices are added to it, which is liked by all, and all people consume it with hobbies.
- Everyone likes the delicious and delicious taste of Raita.
- It is very tasty, you can make it easily whenever you want. Although it is available everywhere in the market, you can easily make it at home whenever you want.
- It takes neither much material nor much time to make it.
- All the ingredients to make it get mixed easily.
Boondi Raita Video
Vegetarian Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Tea & Coffee Foodie Human Recipes: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Non-Vegetarian Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Read Latest Articles: