RECIPE OF PANEER BHURJI
The recipe of Paneer Bhurji is a particular recipe for freeway dhabas. You and your loved ones will like Palak Bhurji with Paneer. Spinach Cottage Cheese Fry.
Table of Contents
Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- Spinach – 1 kg (a big bunch)
- Paneer – 200 grams (grated)
- Tomatoes – 4
- Green Chili – 1
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece
- Cashews – 10 – 12 (chopped)
- Cumin seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Turmeric Powder – 1/Four tsp
- Red chili powder – less than 1/Four teaspoon (if you need)
- Salt – As per style (3/Four tsp)
- Coriander – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Oil – For Making Vegetables
- Garam Masala – lower than 1/Four teaspoon
How to make Recipe of Paneer Bhurji
- Remove the sticks of spinach leaves, dipped in water, and wash them properly 2-Three times.
- Place the washed spinach in a sieve or on a plate diagonally and let the spinach drain out.
- Finely chop the spinach using a knife or chopping board.
- Cut the tomatoes into large items, take away the green chili stalks, peel and wash the ginger.
- Put all the issues within the mixer and grind them.
- Put 1 tablespoon oil within the pan and warm it. When the asafoetida, cumin, and cumin seeds crackle in scorching oil, add turmeric powder and tomato-ginger-green chili paste.
- Fry the paste till the oil separates from the spices.
- Add chopped spinach, salt to the roasted spices, and fry the spinach properly after including the spices for two to three minutes.
- Cover the vegetable and let it cook on a medium flame for two to three minutes. Open the lid, stir the vegetable, some water comes out from the spinach leaves within the vegetable.
- Make a fireplace and prepare dinner the spinach open until the water runs out.
- Add cashew items, garam masala, and paneer to the cooked spinach and blend properly.
- At first add green coriander and blend. Bhujia of spinach paneer has grown to be, flip off the hearth.
- Take out Palak Paneer Bhurji in a bowl and serve it with hot chapatti, naan, parantha, or rice and eat or place it in children‘s tiffin on a braid or with parantha.
Recipe of Paneer Bhurji Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)