PURI RECIPE | RECIPE OF POORI | POORI RECIPE
Puri Recipe is a dish that is made with plain flour but it tastes great. The whole is mostly made at the time of any festival or worship. It gives you a different test and you are happy after eating it. Everyone likes it. Everyone likes to eat it with different things.
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- salt to taste
How to make Puri Recipe
- To make puri, first, take the flour and sieve with a sieve.
- Now pour the flour into a bowl, add salt, chili, turmeric powder to the flour and mix.
- Add all the mixture to the flour.
- Now knead the flour well with the help of water. Make sure the dough is not too high and not too soft.
- Keep the dough covered for a while. Take a pan and pour oil in it and place it on the gas to heat.
- Take the dough, break one of its dough and roll it with the help of palm. Now roll the chakla and poori with a rolling pin.
- If you are sticking with your entire circle, you can take the help of oil.
- When the lamp is billed, pour it into a pan of hot oil and fry it from both sides. Run the puree only when its color turns light brown.
- If you are completely fried on both sides, take it out on a plate. Keep the napkin paper in the plate beforehand so that it absorbs all the oil.
- In this way prepare all the poor, your delicious gari is ready. Survey them with pickle, potato vegetable, chickpeas or chutney.
- Puri tastes salty and mildly pungent. If you add a good amount of chili to it, then your whole will be spicy and tasty.
- Some people also like to eat simple puri but this puree has a different taste.
Puri Recipe Video