PAV BHAJI RECIPE
Pav Bhaji Recipe is a very tasty and wonderful dish. Whether it is a birthday party or a kitty party, a friend has come home or a guest, it is prepared in a lot of work hours and everyone eats it with great fervor. It is very easy to create. It is common nowadays that children do not eat vegetables.
However, eating vegetables is very important, it gives protein to our body. Pav Bhaji is a dish that children eat with great fervor. This is why their body also gets protein and they like the taste. It is very soft to eat, so even older people can eat this dish easily. Pav Bhaji tastes very tasty and smells good, making anyone feel like eating it.
Pure and fresh Cow and Buffalo milk can be provided in under a day thanks to Country Delight. You can get up to Rs. 250 in cashback on your first recharge by using my offer Coupon Code CHANDV4BU2M. It’s quick and simple to sign up using the app:
Table of Contents
Recipe For Pav Bhaji
- 3 potatoes
- 1/2 cup peas
- 2 loose and chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 finely chopped capsicum
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- Salt – as per taste
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tsp Coriander finely chopped
How to make Pav Bhaji
- First, put the potatoes in the cooker to boil.
- After boiling, sprinkle it out and mash it.
- Now add the remaining vegetables i.e. carrots, peas, cauliflower, capsicum, and also add 1/2 cup water to boil. Mash it after a while.
- Place a pan on the gas and heat it by adding oil to it. Now add onion, ginger garlic paste, pav bhaji masala, turmeric and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When the masala turns red, add tomatoes, butter, salt, and mashed vegetables to it.
- Now mix all the mixture well. Let it cook on the gas for 5 minutes so that all the vegetables mix well with the spices.
- Turn off the gas after cooking for 5-7 minutes. Our language is ready.
- Now after making bhaji, take pav and cut it in the middle so that it does not fall apart. Now add buttermilk to the pav and bake it from both sides.
- Remove it when it becomes light pink.
- Pav is ready, serve it hot now
Pav Bhaji Video
Chick Pea and Kale Curry
The unique touch on a typical spinach and chickpea meal takes things in a new, innovative direction. Kale was substituted for spinach. It’s a super-green superfood that can be part of your lunch or dinner.
- Chopped kale in 7 ounces
- One-tenth of a teaspoon of turmeric
- Red chili powder in a tablespoon
- One finely sliced jalapeño
- Half a teaspoon of crushed coriander seeds
- 2 x 14 oz. Can chickpeas,
- Rinsed and drained a large tomato, a plum
- A significant number of smashed garlic cloves
- ½ tsp. Of mustard seeds, and ½ tsp. Of minced onion
- One to two tablespoons of oil, canola.
- How much salt should I use?
- Slice one chile green for garnishing.
How to make Chick Pea and Kale Curry
- Add the oil to a heated pan and set the heat to medium. Cumin seeds and mustard seeds should be added when the dish is ready. Let the mixture sit for about a minute. The seeds will begin to cook, and the aroma will fill the kitchen.
- Dice and add chopped onions. Fry for around 15 minutes. Browning should be just the beginning. Garlic should be added. Fry them for about five minutes until both sides are brown.
- To finish, add tomatoes. Perk up. Allow cooking for a couple of minutes. Should you need to add any extra water, be sure to do so.
- You can add salt, turmeric, chili powder, green chile, and coriander to give it more flavor. Allow cooking for 10 minutes over medium heat. When the tomatoes begin to break down, the sauce will start to form.
- Raise the temperature. To thicken the sauce, continue to cook.
- Chickpeas should be added. Mix in the sauce. For every single drop of filtered water, add a drop of pure water. Allow the chickpeas to boil for around five minutes.
- Next, add handfuls of kale and stir each time you add more. Allow cooking for around five minutes. When kale is cooked, it should become soft and tender.
- Sprinkle chili over the top. Use plain yogurt or fried bread to go with it.
Chick Pea and Kale Curry Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)