A spicy Delicious Cauliflower served whole on a platter – looks like a red and yellow flower. Garam Masala can be found in Indian grocery stores and some traditional grocery stores. I like to serve peas and carrots lightly cooked in butter on the side of this dish.
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut off most of the cauliflower’s stem and place the whole head in a baking dish.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and turmeric together in a small frying pan. Brush the cauliflower head with the oil and turmeric mixture.
- Bake the cauliflower for 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, mix in the minced onions and saute until they are a medium brown colour. Add the pureed tomatoes, garlic powder, garam masala and salt. Let this mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Place the cauliflower on top of the lettuce. Pour the tomato curry over the cauliflower. Serve hot.
- Enjoy Delicious Cauliflower.