Delicious Cauliflower served whole on a platter – looks like a red and yellow flower. Garam Masala can be found in Indian grocery stores and some traditional grocery stores. I like to serve peas and carrots lightly cooked in butter on the side of this dish.
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
How to make Delicious Cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cut off most of the cauliflower’s stem and place the whole head in a baking dish.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil and turmeric together in a small frying pan. Brush the cauliflower head with the oil and turmeric mixture.
- Bake the cauliflower for 30 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking heat two tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, mix in the minced onions and saute until they are a medium brown colour. Add the pureed tomatoes, garlic powder, garam masala, and salt. Let this mixture simmer for 10 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving plate. Place the cauliflower on top of the lettuce. Pour the tomato curry over the cauliflower. Serve hot.
- Enjoy Delicious Cauliflower.
- Be Foodie Human.
Delicious Cauliflower Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)