MOONG DAL RECIPE
Moong Dal Recipe is a really tasty and well-liked dal. It could be very simple to prepare dinner and prepare dinner. This is among the lightest lentils that could be very calmly digested. Perhaps that is the explanation why folks prefer it extra.
This dal could be very well-known in Haryana and Punjab. It is eaten with butter naan, roti, kulcha, cumin rice, and so on. All the elements of creating moong dal are additionally simply obtainable at dwelling.
- 100 gm moong dal
- 2 tsp ghee
- three tsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 piece Asafoetida
- 1 tomato
- four curry leaves
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/four tsp pink chili
- 1/four tsp turmeric
- 2 inexperienced chilies
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to style
How to make Moong Dal Recipe
- First, take the lentils and wash them completely and clear them. Now soak the water as per the requirement and maintain it for a while.
- Now add ghee within the cooker, when the ghee will get sizzling, then add a bit cumin seeds, now add the remaining spices like turmeric, coriander, pink chili, finely chopped inexperienced chilies, ginger paste, and so on. and fry it effectively.
- When the masala is roasted, add finely chopped tomatoes and fry it effectively.
- When all tomatoes are roasted completely, add soaked lentils to it.
- After this, add 2 cups of water to the cooker and blend all of the combinations effectively. Now shut the lid of the cooker. Wait for a whistle to come back.
- When the whistle comes, await the strain to come back out. Now take out the lentils within the vessel and add coriander and serve sizzling.
Moong Dal Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…