ALOO PALAK RECIPE
Aloo Palak Recipe is much like the way in which I make palak paneer. the potatoes are boiled first after which added in the direction of the top. The dish pairs effectively with roti, paratha, etc.
- 1 bunch palak (spinach) or 200 grams palak
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion – finely chopped
- 1 medium-sized tomato – chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger- garlic paste Three garlic + ½ inch ginger – crushed or made right into a paste in a mortar-pestle
- 1 or 2 chilies
- 3 cloves
- 1-inch cinnamon stick –
- 1 small tej patta (Indian bay leaf)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
- ¼ or ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
- 5 tablespoon besan (gram flour) or makai ka atta (maize flour)
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoon ghee or oil or butter
- ½ teaspoon crushed kasuri methi (dry fenugreek leaves) – optionally available
- salt as required
- a couple of ginger julienne for garnishing
How to make Aloo Palak Recipe
- Boil the potatoes or aloo in a stress cooker or steamer until the are utterly cooked.
- Peel and quarter or cube them. Keep apart coated.
- Boil 2 to three cups of water with some salt.
- Switch off the fireplace and instantly add the palak or spinach.
- Cover with a lid, blanch the spinach in water for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain and instantly place the palak in chilly water for 3-Four minutes.
- Drain once more and together with inexperienced chilies, make an easy puree in a grinder or blender.
Making Masala For Aloo Palak
- Heat ghee or oil or butter in a pan or kadai/wok.
- Fry the bay leaf, cloves, and cinnamon until they develop into fragrant.
- Add the chopped onion and fry until mild brown.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and fry until the uncooked aroma goes away.
- Add the tomatoes and fry until the tomatoes develop into comfortable and mushy.
- The oil ought to begin releasing from the combination.
- Now add the turmeric powder and asafoetida and stir for 5-10 seconds.
Making Aloo Palak
- Add the palak puree. Stir effectively.
- Add the besan or gram flour. Stir with a wire whisk in order that the besan dissolves and there aren’t any lumps.
- Alternatively, you may as well dissolve the besan in 3-Four tbsp water and make an easy paste. then add this paste to the palak combination.
- Stir and add 1 cup of water. Season with salt.
- Simmer the gravy until the palak will get utterly cooked.
- The gravy or sauce will barely thicken.
- You can modify the consistency by including a kind of water.
- Add the cooked potatoes and simmer the gravy for 2-Three minutes extra.
- Sprinkle the garam masala powder & crushed kasuri methi leaves.
- Stir and prepare dinner the gravy for a minute.
- Serve aloo palak sizzling with some rotis, chapatis or parathas or jeera rice.
- Enjoy Recipe.
- You may add cream when you favor as a substitute of gram flour or maize flour.
Aloo Palak Recipe Video
Have you like this recipe?
Like, Share & Comments…
Follow our more recipes 👇👇👇
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Foodie Human Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Foodie Human Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Foodie Human Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Foodie Human Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Foodie Human Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Foodie Human Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Foodie Human Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Foodie Human Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Foodie Human Smoothie Recipes
Health Drinks Recipes: Foodie Human Health Drinks
Zero Oil Recipes: Foodie Human Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Foodie Human Diabetic Recipes
Like, Share & Comments…