PALAK SOUP RECIPE
Palak Soup Recipe with step-by-step pictures and video. Here is one simple and attractive low-calorie Spinach soup recipe. I like soups and particularly when it’s raining or throughout the wintertime. It is simply too comforting to sip and sip from a bowl of steaming sizzling soup in a chilly climate.
This spinach soup is an efficient method to embody wholesome greens in your weight-reduction plan and is low-calorie too. Despite being one of many healthiest greens, not everybody likes the style of spinach and that’s very true within the case of some youngsters and adults alike.
Table of Contents
Palak Soup Recipe
- 1.5 to 2 cups spinach (palak), chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- 2 to 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tej patta (Indian bay leaf) – small dimension
- 2 cups water
- 1 or 1.5 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- black pepper powder as required
- salt as required
- cream for topping
- some freshly crushed black pepper
How to make Palak Soup Recipe
- First, rinse the palak leaves (spinach) very nicely in water.
- Then chop the palak leaves and hold them apart.
Sauteing and cooking spinach soup combination
- Heat oil or butter in a saucepan. Add the bay leaf and fry for 2-Three seconds
- Now add the chopped garlic and fry until the garlic is mildly browned or browned. Don’t burn the garlic.
- Saute the garlic on a low flame. Add chopped onions and saute until the onions are softened.
- Add the chopped palak/spinach. Stir and season with black pepper and salt.
- Now add the besan or gram flour. Stir nicely and pour 2 cups water.
- Bring the combination to a boil after which simmer for 3-Four minutes.
- Add cumin powder and stir nicely.
- Switch off the fireplace and let the soup combination cool.
Making spinach soup
- When the combination‘s warmth has lowered or has grown to be heated, then mix with a hand blender or in a mixer until easy.
- Remove the tej patta (Indian bay leaf) whereas mixing.
- Check the seasoning and add some extra salt or pepper if required.
- If the soup seems thick, then add 1/Four or 1/2 cup water and stir.
- Keep the nicely blended soup again on the range for simmering for 2-Three minutes.
- Serve spinach soup sizzling sprinkled with some freshly crushed black pepper or grated paneer, cheese, or topped with some cream.
Palak Soup Recipe Video
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)