DAL MAKHANI RECIPE
Today we will learn how to make the dal makhani recipe at home, dal makhani recipe is a very famous recipe for all levels of age people. this is very tasty and making the dal makhani recipe is very easy. Learn how to make Dal Makhani Recipe!
Table of Contents
Dal Makhani Recipe
- Urad Dal – 1 bowl (whole size)
- Rajma (kidney beans) – 1/2 bowl
- Tomato – 1 medium size
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves – 10 leaves
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Garam masala – 2 bay leaves, 2 cloves, 1 cinnamon stick, 2 cardamoms,
- Mustard oil – 1 tsp
- Cow Ghee – 2 tsp
- Butter – 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder – 1 tsp
- Kasuri methi – 1 tsp
How to make Dal Makhani Recipe
- To making the dal makhani recipe first, soak urad dal and rajma in freshwater for 4 hours. now remove soaked urad dal and rajma in the pressure cooker and add some amount of salt and allow cooking up to three whistles and switch off the gas flame.
- Allow normal depressurize pressure cooker when cooker gets normal, mess dal and rajma completely with the help of a blender or ladle. this will help you in making delicious dal makhani recipes.
- Now all garam masalas on a plate, take a tomato and blend it in the mixer and make a paste.
- Take a pan at putting it on gal flame for heating when the pan gets heat to add oil when oil gets heating set gas at low flame and add cumin seeds when seeds get golden add tomato puri and garam masala if you want to use garam masala powder add it in the last movement. same for butter.
- Set gas at low flame and simmer slowly till all masalas start giving a masala aroma when all masalas get cooked oil will be separated from masalas.
- Add boiled urad dal and rajma in the pan and mix it well and put the lid on the pan and allow cook up to 30 minutes. in-between mix some times with help of ladle otherwise dal will stick at pan bottom.
- During the cooking process take Kasuri methi and rub it by hand and add it to a pan and mix it well and set gas at low flame.
- If you want a more delicious dal makhani recipe to boil it for a longer time as possible.
- During boiling, if it gets thick add some water to it after 30 minutes switch off the flame add butter or cream.
- Serve hot and garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Be Foodie Human.
Dal Makhani Video
Nisha Madhulika Tips
- The recipe gives a delicious taste with butter if you don’t want to use butter, you can use cream.
- Cow Ghee can be used as butter.
- Dal Makhni boils for a longer time for delicious taste.
- Dal Makhani can be eaten with rice, roti, and parathas, but it gives a better taste with parathas and naans.
Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Tea & Coffee: Nisha Madhulika Tea & Coffee
Breakfast Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Breakfast Recipes
Soup Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Soup Recipes
Main Course Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Recipes
Desserts Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Desserts Recipes
Kids Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Kids Recipes
Pasta Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Pasta Recipes
Smoothie Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Smoothie Recipes
Zero Oil Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Zero Oil Recipes
Diabetic Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diabetic Recipes
Diet & Health Recipes: Nisha Madhulika Diet & Health Recipes
Recipes By Nisha Madhulika
- SMOOTH & JUICY – Recipes To Look Great And Feel Amazing!
- MILK, VEGAN – 33 Recipes For Plant-Based Milk
- RAW FOOD SELF MADE – A Journey Across Raw Food Cuisine
- FEELS GREAT. TASTES GREAT. CHRISTMAS!
- 100% RAW LOVE – The Ultimate Recipe Collection
- Trending Pastry Techniques (Cakes & Desserts)
- Homemade Dal Makhani Recipe – Times Food
- Makhani recipe (stovetop & instant pot) – Swasthi’s Recipes
- Restaurant style dal makhani recipe – 2 ways – Hebbars Kitchen